Professional machining, maintenance and coating
We provide industrial services globally. Our company is specialized on on-site machining, mechanical maintenance, and coatings. Machining and coatings are done either in our workshop or on-site at the client premises. On-site -equipment is designed and built to meet customer’s needs, which reduces significantly shutdown time. We offer our expertise and state-of-the-art equipment to perform on-site machining, mechanical maintenance and coatings. We offer turn-key solutions. We take care of installation and machining works on the site, and all possible related documentation, measurements, and adjustments.
On-site machining means maintenance work on site, which reduce significantly shutdown times. Maintenance works that are carried out on site save time and minimize installation work. Maint-Time’s state of the art machinery and professional competence ensures successful results.
In urgent cases, we can provide quickly a wide range of on-site machinery and experienced employees on site. Our trained staff has over 20 years of experience in machining and engineering.
- Needs assessment and, if necessary, on-site visit.
- Work planning and scheduling
- Grinding, Reaming, Milling, Turning
- Electrochemical coating
- Ideal for maintenance and repairs of heavy and large equipment, machines and parts.
- Less time spent on downtimes
- Less need for dismantling
- Reduction of total costs
On-site machine works are great for:
- Grinding and turning of cylinders
- Grinding and turning of rollers
- Milling of keyways / key grooves
- Machinery works on planes/ levels
- Adjustment of flanges
- Corrective turning
- Reaming of holes
Machining services at workshop
Thanks to our wide network of partners, versatile machinery and flexible production we are able to implement precise and high-quality machinery works within the agreed timetable. Also special machining services with tight tolerances are possible to achieve with our machines and skilled personnel.
Works at workshops
- Equipment maintenance and repairs
- Workshop works from single pieces to bigger series